Published by Fox Chapel Publishing Co. Inc., East Petersburg PA USA
Extract from back cover of book:
Get the straight talk about cabinet construction, including:
- How to assemble a box carcase that is the basis for anything from a small dresser to a home entertainment center.
- The secret to making drawers that glide smoothly into a piece of furniture while being sturdy enough to bear the weight of their contents.
- How to use haunched mortise-and-tenon and decorative cope-and-stick joints in frame-and-panel cabinets.
- Choosing a door type that gives visual appeal, from the rustic board-and-batten to the finely crafted frame-and-panel model.
- Designing, crafting, and attaching the most popular leg types: cabriole, tapered, octagonal, and square legs.
Photos - Colour
Chapter 1: Carcase Construction
Chapter 2: Frame-and-Panel Construction
Chapter 3: Drawers
Chapter 4: Doors
Chapter 5: Legs